Our Clients: The company is a leading transportation service provider in Thailand. They are looking for Finance & Accounting Manager based in Rayong to join their team.
- Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization's needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
- Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to staff as requested
- Monitor and ensure local compliance with guidelines for financial administration in line with internal and external regulations
- Process vendor payments and check requests
- Process employee reimbursements including managing employee credit card charges and reconcile credit card accounts
- Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts as assigned
- Respond to inquiries from staff regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement and grant reporting requests
- Assist in reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as indicated by the monthly closing schedule
- Perform basic office management duties as requested
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 10 years of management, supervisory experience in accounting, finance role. Extensive knowledge of budgeting, financial reporting and analysis, accounting principles and practices
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyse data.
- Self-driven and able to work independently.
- Good personality, interpersonal and leadership skills and positive thinking
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.