About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG company who specializes home & personal care. They have been in the business for almost 100 years with strong presence globally. They are now looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst (OPEX) to take care of end-to-end commercial finance aspects of the company.
In this role, you will be working closely with local operation team to ensure the maximum profit and best finance practices. An ideal candidate must have a clear idea and hands-on experience with working with Marketing & Sales team, crunching and analyzing numbers, forming solutions and recommend the best choice for the company.
- Support business units and supply chain functions to drive business performance through the provision of financial/commercial insights and wielding influence within operation teams
- Ownership of the performance agenda including delivery of all financial metrics and ensuring a robust control and risk management environment
- Support accurate forecasting, performance management and supply allocation management
- Support strong Annual Operating Plan and Risk & Opportunity processes incorporating inputs from commercial strategy, NRM, supply and demand planning
- Execute other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Big4 Audit experience is essential and a CPA would be an advantage
- A minimum of 7 years of proven experience and record in Commercial Finance or Costing function, open to FMCG exclusively and you must have familiarity with commercial finance such as budget, rolling forecast, working capital, A&P, rebate, financial modelling etc. from small to medium sized companies
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of one's own performance, in an intense and fast-paced setting
- Strong proficiency in BI Tools and MS Excel (advanced)
- Excellent command of English and a Thai native speaker (required)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.