Job responsibilities of FP&A & costing;
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management.
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
- Perform the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Being a finance business partner and provide overall financial supports to related functions e.g. Sales & Marketing, Operation and Engineering etc.
- Work closely on product pricing and costing for new product launch (NPI) feasibility study
- Maintain knowledge and keep side by side of new investment regulations or policies
Develop models that help with decision-making
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in financial planning & analysis and cost manufacturing or other related fields.
- Proficient in using ERP, Excel, and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.