The FP&A Manager is a full-time, professional role providing a range of financial support to the growth and effective management and its various business units. The FP&A Manager will be responsible for all financial analysis and reporting for corporate functions and completing ad hoc financial analysis. The role requires the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, extreme attention to detail, and consistently accurate, high-quality financial analyses.
Financial Analysis and Reporting;
- Conduct analyses and reporting for corporate functions including, monthly financial analysis, forecasting, variance analysis, and summaries of company financial performance.
- Supporting corporate consolidation analyses and reporting, including annual corporate budgeting process
- Corporate functions planning and forecasting as part of annual corporate-wide planning processes.
- Other ad-hoc financial analyses
Financial Processes Improvement, Ad Hoc Reporting and Analyses, and Special Projects;
- Manage or perform periodical or ad hoc financial data analysis, queries, reconciliations and reports as needed from senior management
- Support initiatives targeted at financial processes improvement and the implementation of changes to achieve efficiencies and the company's objectives in the areas of billing, contract compliance and reporting, indirect cost recovery, financial reporting and analysis
- Bachelor or master's degree in Finance or Accounting or any related with FP&A working background in management level at minimum 5 years of experiences
- High proficiency in MS excel (e.g., formulas, pivot tables, tables and graph production) and in MS PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills; precisely and concisely
- Ability to influence and work in a support role
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPivot and Power BI is preferred
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.