An attractive General Manager Indochina ( x1 Vacancy) has become available at multinational company.
About The General Manager Role
The General Manager is responsible for driving and implementing diagnostics expansion strategy in Indochina market. The position plays a key role in identifying and developing sales and marketing opportunities including building new sales pipeline to achieve its strategic and financial goals through the distribution organizations.
Salary package including base salary between THB 250,0000 - 320,000 +allowance + Bonus + Incentive
- Full P&L responsibility
- Work with the other General Managers in the region to ensure group strategy, divisional growth plans and performance can be delivered
- Achievement of the highest possible sales growth and profitability and management of business performance against plan
- Development of the annual and longer-term business plans for Indochina
- Contribute to the strategic direction and business development of the Indochina business by providing extensive market intelligence relevant to driving market share growth in Diagnostic business
- Lead, engage and develop employees in line with group core values and expectations as well as ensuring necessary training, development and pipeline build for the business
- Ensure management of talents and succession planning
- Ensure the after-sales service is maintained to the highest standards
- Support distribution partners in the sale of products, including training, sales meeting, technical expertise and marketing support of product portfolio
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English and open for any nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree of Biology, Chemistry, Laboratory science or related fields
- 15 years' experience in of Sales & Marketing experience in medical devices/ diagnostics industry
- Good knowledge in healthcare trends and medcial devices/diagnostics market in the region
- Good Management/Analytical/Standardization skill
- Experence managing sales and distribution infrastructure for healthcare products
- Excellence in both written and oral communication in English and/or in local language for its respective country
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting General Manager Indochina role.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.