- Reputable firm in financial services
- Deep expertise in AI/ML and ability to drive growth, develop data scientists in Emerging Markets.
About the job
Our client is looking for Head of Advanced Analytics who can build and lead analytics capability across the Emerging Markets.
Our client is a globally well-known financial services provider, having more than +25,000 employees around the world, providing boundless opportunities and clear roadmap of career for their employees.
Open for Vietnamese and expat candidates.
Working location: Ho Chi Minh city
The Head of Advanced Analytics is reporting directly to Chief Analytics Officer- Asia and is responsible for the followings:
- Double hatting as the Head of Vietnam Advanced Analytics as well as the lead for the Emerging Market Advanced Analytics
- Data Science/ Analytics Rigour - Develop market leading analytics capabilities ranging from organization BI to advanced models, deploy leading edge analytics techniques /tools to improve ongoing insight generation process; keep abreast of state-of-art big data analytics trend and the application of such in business relevant way
- CRM & Channel Strategy - focus on commercialization of insights from data scientists under a customer-centric, need-based context, by proposing contact strategy / product /channel analytics solutions most relevant to the Singapore business and facilitate solution implementation
- Campaign Management - Working with Customers and Products team to develop effective & efficient lead management process, install sales funnel tracking and close-loop learning
- Analytics Data Strategy - Develop and drive the Singapore analytics data strategy, including data capture, data enhancement, data cleansing - and liaise with Regional Data Office (RDO) to optimize regional data management capability to enable world-class analytics
- Talent & Intellectual Property Management - Responsible for recruiting, training, developing, coaching and retaining best-in-class analytics talent. Centrally manage internal IP as a core organization asset, and foster effective sharing of internal/external IPs across Region.
The successful applicant
- Bachelor degree, such as Statistics, Quantitative Analysis for Business, Economics or Mathematics
- At least 10 years of experience in Advanced Business Analytics
- Experience in managing data scientists and data engineers
- Hands-on experience of multivariate analysis, modeling, segmentation and customer analytics using statistical techniques
- Proficient in data mining tools with a deep knowledge of at least one statistical and/or simulation package (e.g. STATA, R, SPSS, SAS STAT, Matlab, Powersim, ithink) and be proficient in SQL databases and have working knowledge in at least one procedural computer language (e.g. C, VB, Python, Real Studio)
- Strong experience in deploying analytics campaigns including targeting, test and control development, response tracking and analysis
- Web Analytics such as Adobe
- One or more Asian countries experience exposure
- Advanced degree in analytical science
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to present data reports/ analyses and statistics in a simple and clear way.
- Balanced combination of business acumen, industry trends; project management skills, technical expertise in advanced analytics and its application, math/statistical expertise and be able to establish best practices.
The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organisation in a prestigious financial service firm. This position offers:
- Attractive package with bonus scheme commensurate with experience
- Premium healthcare insurance program
Interested in this opportunity? The next step is to apply with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at +84 28 7109 82 86 - EXT 142 for a private conversation.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.