Our client is a fast growing banking corporation. They are looking for a Head of Credit Risk Management for their digital banking business. This is a good opportunity to gain next generation banking experience.
* To manage the bank's credit risk and ensure its aligned with all applicable legal and regulatory guidelines
* To develop and implement appropriate frameworks, policies, guidelines/procedures, and methodologies at the local operations and to manage, measure and report credit risks
* To work with First Line of Defense to support business growth in assessing any new product design and launch, and achieve the profitability goals within the risk appetite
* To manage emerging risk issues timely and ensure appropriate mitigating actions are devised and implemented swiftly by engaging key stakeholders
* To provide portfolio analysis and credit performance forecast and prepare regular reports to risk committee and other management reports to the senior management or the board
* Degree or above in statistics, mathematics, operations research or other quantitative analysis
* Bank or FinTech experience in Consumer or Corporate Credit Risk Management; hands-on experience in modeling or quantitative strategies
* Familiar with common statistical methods, proficient in using SAS, R and other software for analysis and modeling.
* Good team management, project management skills and experience
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.