- Global asset & wealth management
- Regional position, leadership role
To cope with the growing focus on building new capabilities and investment in customer experience, our client is looking for someone who is always looking for breakthrough, someone who is able to think out of the box and drive changes.
Reporting to the Global Head of Customer Experience, you will lead a small team to drive customer experience strategies and deliver effective initiatives to support the growth of business across the region. You will leverage data and insight to develop strategies for different business lines and create impactful customer programs across different touch points along the customer journey.
You will drive global customer experience initiatives and strategy down to the APAC region and ensure consistency is achieved.
You will collaborate with the business on building processes and provide training that would dedicate to the enhancement of a customer centric organizational culture.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant
- At least 15 year's experience in customer experience from a complex and sizable organization
- Proven knowledge in leveraging data and insights e.g. NPS, HCD, to build customer centric strategies and eventually deliver impact to the business
- Proven track record in developing and leading a high performing team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent stakeholder's management skills, ability to navigate relationships across all levels
- Analytical, logical and strategic thinking, self-driven, entrepreneurial and highly organized
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.