Our client is the world leading company operating worldwide. They are looking for Head of International Trade and Customs to be responsible for overall International Trade and Customs activities within the group.
- Review customs activities and documents to identify and emphasize the compliance under local customs law and regulations
- Review, plan, and analyses the customs process guidelines for the customs operation team
- Communicate with government agencies such as Customs Department, BOI, IEAT, Department of Foreign Trade, Department of Export
The successful applicant will have:
- A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Law, Logistics, Supply Chain, Tax, Finance, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in import/export industry, Legal & Tax, Transfer Pricing or Custom and International Trade from both Big 4 or Large MNC
- Familiar with FTA, Tariff Classification, Tax privilege, Custom privileges
- Solid track record in achieving business results with energetic, dynamic and pro-active personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.