Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Regional IT Director. This role will responsible for the areas of architecture, engineering (development/testing), security, infrastructure, business intelligence, business analytics, and service/support management.
- Develop and operationalize the Company's information technology strategy. Recommend short- and long-term IT goals and objectives to business leaders
- Provide expert and strategic advice to members of the leadership team on all technology matters affecting the Company
- Coach, mentor, and develop a team of IT professionals, leading them to meet or exceed expectations for productivity, quality, and achievement.
- Must be able to present, partner with and influence Executive Management (VP and C level) from both IT and Business.
- Accountable for the end to end portfolios - IT Strategy, Solutions, Engineering, Application Development, Release Management, Security and Service Management
- Evaluate emerging technologies and educate business stakeholders on the potential for new technologies to deliver return on investment by enabling business innovation, efficiency, and competitive advantage.
- Oversee vendor management aspects - to ensure best in class services are availed.
- Effectively establish and manage the Company's IT budget. Manage and govern the budget for outsourced services and Business initiatives.
- Demonstrate a management style that encourages mentorship, teamwork, participation, communication, and service orientation. Empower the IT team to succeed, assist in removing roadblocks, and coach the team to high levels of performance. Develop and grow a high-performance culture
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT, software or computer engineering fields or equivalent
- 10 to 15 years of experience as an IT Project Director/Manager/Program Manager/ for medium to large and complex projects, managing work delivered through multiple third parties delivery team, design and building custom solutions and integrating with package, SaaS or enterprise solutions
- 5+ years' experience in IT architecture principles and IT standards
- Strong experience in managing and influencing multiple business stakeholders, senior management, executive level and vendors
- Ability to keep abreast of the new technologies with a view of implementing them to increase productivity and efficiency of the organization.
- Detailed understanding of the end-to-end software life cycle, operational and support procedures and processes
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.