An international financial service organization based in Bangkok is looking for a top management level for their IT department. We are looking for the candidate who has experience cover areas such as IT Strategy, IT Infrastructure and Architecture.
You will work closely with the management team (CIO and Head of departments) to drive and deliver agile IT to reach the company standard and business requirement.
· Design and develop IT strategy and architecture, Technology roadmap, Enterprise Architecture, IT Process and Operation to align with the business strategy and direction.
· Planning IT budget and Controlling overall IT processes
· Defining the suitable technology solution to business
· Work closely with the key technology partner to develop and enhance IT standards and roadmap
· Evaluate and design solution to support and troubleshoot IT incidents across functions
· Understand IT operating model including the organizational structure, processes, and governance
· Identify and shape current and future needs for staff skills, and enterprise architecture and make recommendations for improvements and changes to departmental structure where these are seen to be needed.
· Be a contact point and work with regional technology team for technology matters e.g. budget, enterprise architecture, technology roadmap, etc.
· Graduated from IT or related fields
· At least 5 years' experience in IT Strategy and Management level
· Experience in leading and driving IT department in the enterprise level
· Strong knowledge and experience in IT Strategy, IT Infrastructure and Architecture.
· Experience in Banking, Financial Service, Treasury or Securities industry is a plus
· Fluent English communication skills
· Thai Nationality only
If you interest in the position, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.