Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of IT Infrastructure and Cloud (Azure). This role will responsible for managing the IT teams that operate and support network, firewall, cloud server infrastructures, endpoint management software related, account management and controls, and database administration.
- Experience with large scale, consumer facing, enterprise level applications
- Ability to affect positive change, empower people, cultivate product technology visions and innovative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present technical information and negotiate trade-offs with a variety of audiences
- Experienced with building and architecting on Azure, AWS and GCP
- Experienced with IPBPX is a plus
- Minimum 7 years of experience working directly within engineering teams
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience, managing engineers
- Minimum 3 years of experience architecting and designing (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Minimum 5 years Experienced in Enterprise technology stack such as Oracle, Microsoft
- Experience managing, motivating and retaining high-performance engineering teams
- Demonstrated experience with design and architecture
- ITIL certification is a big advantage
- Fluent both in Thai and English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.