Our client is one of leading pharmaceutical companies based in Thailand. They are looking for Head of Marketing who can contribute and implement marketing strategies along with team management. This role requires strong marketer who has experience within pharmaceutical industry especially in digital marketing.
- Leads team of marketing to achieve revenue target within various therapeutic areas
- Creates brand plans with cross functional teams from both local throughout the region
- Leads Digital Marketing and Technology Transformation both below and above the line
- Implement New Product Launch Plan by evaluating the market potential, forecast, and collaborating with business development, medical team
- Manages all marketing budgets to effectively utilize for marketing activities for example speaker tours and HCP engagement tools
- Specifies pricing and tender and ensured overall portfolio prioritization to win local and national tenders beyond price
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Pharmaceutical and Marketing or related fields
- Minimum 5-7 years of Marketing role in pharmaceutical industry, preferable in cardiovascular and pain portfoilo
- Minimum 5-7 years of team management experience
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and understanding of the market competitor, marketing activites and insights
- Experience in digital marketing, pricing and tender in both OTC and ethical channel
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and strategic skills
- Excellent communication in English
If you think you are the right talent and this opportunity is challenging you, feel free to submit your CV or email to email@example.com and discuss for more insights.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.