Our client is one of the international beauty and skincare retailers. They are actively looking for Head of Marketing to support the business.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Implement and develop local marketing strategy (360) in products, PR, CRM, Digital, and marketing retail to achieve higher sales and ranking.
· Create and manage marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media marketing, influencer partnerships, and advertising
· Analyze customer data to develop and conduct marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with HQ brand team, retailer and contractor on developing new distribution channels such as material sourcing, design development, planogram development and execution for the brand.
· Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies to increase brand awareness, product sales, and customer loyalty.
· Conduct market research and analyze customer insights to inform marketing strategies and identify opportunities for growth.
· Planning and executing all trade & consumer activities to be in line with Marketing plan and brand targets.
· Implement PR & KOL strategy and propose local PR partnership to build brand image in Thailand market.
- Work closely with Merchandising Team to ensure good implementation of all VM guidelines in store, as well as on animation spaces.
· Plan and manage budgets and P&L.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business/marketing
- At least 8 years' experience in marketing field
- Experience working in Beauty, Skincare or FMCG
- Excellent in spoken and written in Thai and English
- Expat who located in Thailand at the moment is welcome.
What's an offer:
· Salary: 200K-250K
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Munlika Jaiwattanasawat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.