Our client is one of the world largest quick service restaurants based in Bangkok - Thailand, urgently looking for Head of Marketing - QSR Retail to support their business functions, expand the market and revenues.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Actively partner with the franchisee to lead the development and execution of brand strategy
- Overall Marketing - Deliver brand vision via insight-driven product development and marketing, Develop Market Calendars and Test Market Program, Set up and target customer strategies, plans and develop marketing policies and systems to ensure that the established policy and systems are competitive and in line with the organization's strategy and current trends.
- Set concept - action plans, annual growth plan/strategic plan, sales promotion activities to growth revenue.
- Marketing Strategy - Build online and offline marketing strategies and other marketing function development such as events and marketing activities to drive sale growth.
- Cost and budget management - overviewing of P&L and expense in marketing functions and operation management.
- Team management - coaching, monitoring, motivating subordinates to drive their full capacity/performance and provide career path growth guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Arts, Science is required or related field.
· At least 10+ years of working experience in QSR Retail Market.
· Strong understanding of knowledge in running a 360-campaign, consumer insights, Thai pop culture (Gen Z).
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to relate to Franchise Owners and team members of multiple levels, ability to delivery results both directly and through influence
· Excellent command of Thai and English for business conduct level
· Strong people management, coordination skill and digital skill
· THAI NATIONALITY ONLY
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Munlika Mavichak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +66 02 107 2596 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.