Our client is a leading food company that specializes in producing high-quality food products for both domestic and international markets. With their innovative products and strong commitment to customer satisfaction, they have established themselves as a prominent player in the industry. They are currently seeking a Head of Sales to lead both Traditional Trade and Modern Trade sales team in Bangkok, Thailand.
The Head of Sales will be responsible for leading the sales team and driving the company's growth in the Traditional Trade / Modern Trade channels for the food industry. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with excellent leadership skills, a proven track record in sales management, and a deep understanding of the Traditional Trade channel.
- Develop and execute the company's Traditional Trade sales strategy to achieve revenue targets
- Lead and manage the Traditional Trade sales team, providing guidance and support to achieve sales objectives
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers in the Traditional Trade channel, including distributors, wholesalers, and retailers
- Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify new opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with other departments, such as marketing and operations, to ensure a coordinated approach to sales and customer service
- Manage the sales budget and ensure that resources are allocated effectively to achieve sales targets
- Develop and implement training programs to enhance the skills and knowledge of the sales team
- Provide regular reports and analysis to senior management on sales performance, market trends, and customer feedback
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience in sales management in the food industry, with a focus on Traditional Trade
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets and managing large sales team
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Analytical and strategic thinker with the ability to identify new opportunities for growth
- Fluent in Thai and English, both written and spoken
- THAI Nationality ONLY
If you have a passion for sales, leadership, and the food industry, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now to become the Head of Sales - Traditional Trade for a leading food company in Bangkok, Thailand.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.