Exciting opportunity with a fast-growing Technology company, seeking for a Junior HR Business Partner to support on growing team and business. Partnering closely with our business teams to be a trusted advisor for our employees in the Singapore office.
- Support the senior HRBP to identify team-specific people-related issues or opportunities and implement people solutions in all areas.
- Guide our team leads in all people management topics and assist them in establishing highly efficient and cohesive teams.
- Be a culture guardian and promoter. Have an in-depth understanding of the team's culture. Champion our core values in all aspects of our work and transit into performance results.
- Transform the high-level people strategies into ground-level execution. You will customize the project plans and implementation in the teams and assist team leads in all kinds of organizational changes from the most critical people projects to daily operations.
- Establish and manage strong relationships and engagement with staff at all levels. Be a trusted partner that the staff is willing to reach out proactively to for career or personal consultancy.
- Provide HRBP insights to help design the HR policies, procedures, or activities that are in line with the business strategies.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- At least 3 years of HRBP or HR generalist experience supporting business leaders
- Solid human resources or business management knowledge
- Great business acumen and people sensitivity with strong problem-solving, stakeholder management, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated exceptional competency in communications and stakeholder management.
- Self-starter, flexible and independent. Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770