Work closely with Business Unit, Head of HR, and Global team in executing the Talent Acquisition, Employee branding, L&D, and Performance assessment.
The key responsibilities are to
- Partner with business to identify capability gaps and develop strategies to attract, onboard, and develop talents
- Lead team to drive the business outcomes and engage team to the full potential
- Develop the approach to manage the capability development for short and long term toward the employees and company goals
- Understand business to develop requirement to create, improve, support the company to create value-added solutions
- Enhance the company culture of self-direct learning, and self-development
- 5-8 years of manufacturing business of MNC
- Bachelor's degree in HR/Business Management or equivalent working experiences
- Strong project management skills
- Proven track records of recruiting talents
- Proven track records in identifying, selecting, and negotiating with external training providers
- Excellent command of English and Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.