Our client is Established FMCG company seeking an HR Manager to be part of the growing team in Singapore. The HR Manager will work closely with the leaderships and human resources team to help develop and implement people strategies to enhance business performance and meet strategic business objectives through organization design, talent acqusition process, Talent Development, learning and development, performance management, career, and succession planning.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organization's goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implement HR strategy, policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization's human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Employee and Manager education on total reward, job banding, and talent development program
- Manage and participate in the annual budgeting and planning exercise
- Monitor and ensure the organizations compliance and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review and modify policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Identify staffing and recruiting needs; develop and execute best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Work with the leadership team to identify talent and succession pools within the business
- Develop staffing plans and coordinate the full recruitment process (hiring to onboarding), as well all monitor and report on recruitment status
- Manage the annual performance review process, bonus and merit increase exercise to ensure that the company is externally competitive and internally equitable
- Oversee HR operational activities such as monthly payroll, annual tax filing returns, exits & separation matters, and annual surveys submission
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or a related field or a combination of relevant experience, education, and training
- 8-10 years of demonstrated business-facing HR Generalist and/or HRBP experience
- Well-developed industry knowledge, market insight, and proven enterprise thinking
- Strong team Stroplayer, internally with HR team and with the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Applied knowledge of federal, state and local laws and statutes for employment.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
For more information, or to apply, please contact Tharnthip Luechaikam at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.