Our client is a Global premium professional services firm, they are looking for a dynamic and experienced Human Resources Manager to join its Regional HQ in Singapore and manage their regional HR function. Reporting to the Global People and Culture lead and working as part of the senior management team this role will build a strong partnership that aligns its people with key commercial strategic deliverables.
* Advise senior business leaders on potential HR opportunities, risks, solutions, workforce planning and implications of proposed business initiatives; advise on local and enterprise initiatives to retain and develop talent to meet business needs.
* Adapt and implement global HR strategy locally and align where possible to the region more broadly
* Ensure the business is adhering to all applicable regulatory and legal regimes that will affect the business
* Support the business to achieve top employee engagement by ensuring annual employee engagement survey results are properly interpreted and action plans are put in place.
* Oversee payroll, benefits programs, recruitment providers and other related vendors including cost and risk mitigation
* Singapore and South East Asia experience
* Prior industry experience within a professional services environment
* A minimum of 8 experience of managing the people and culture portfolio in a progressive human resources environment
* Clear track record of strong business partnering
* Prior experience, leading, developing and managing teams would be beneficial but not essential
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347