- One of most reputable multinational beverage corporation leaders in FMCG sector
- Expert Indirect Sourcing Manager with solid experience in Food & Beverages
About the job
Our client is looking for an Indirect Sourcing Manager who is to coordinate, lead in the development of sourcing strategies and implementation of efficient sourcing activities for the CAPEX category.
Our client is a global leader within Food and Beverage space, their portfolio includes some of the world's most valuable beverage brands, employing more than 600,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity and adding substantial community value to local territories worldwide.
The Indirect Sourcing CAPEX Manager is reporting directly to the Indirect Sourcing Team Lead and Director of Procurement and is responsible for the followings:
- Develop and initiate the sourcing strategies/activities for the CAPEX category
- Closely work with regional procurement Hub, Finance & Supply Chain teams to with regards to cost analysis and commercial value negotiations. Coordinate with project team in the development and implementation of commercial execution strategies, including the selection process for engineering and/or construction services.
- Indirect procurement associated with capital projects, primarily newly built manufacturing projects,from conception through implementation, including operating expense of manufacturing facilities and maintenance, change management, following contractual obligations,
- Evaluate overall supplier health through reviewing financial statement, performance report and risk management strategy, also prepare and finalize contracts with suppliers
- Develop training on category management, implementing strategies and delivering the best possible values
The successful applicant
- The successful candidates will possess Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Finance, Engineering or related fields, and academic training in Project Management with adept experience in newly built projects from conception to completion and hand-over. Several years' relevant experience in procurement of manufacturing equipment and capital expenditure (FMCG production lines, constructions).
- Extensive know-how and hand-on experience with technology in machinery, construction, and CAPEX cost components.
- The ideal candidate should also acquire high level of endurance, cultural sensitivity, adaptability and demonstrate excellent leadership to drive and motivate the team as well as influence senior stakeholders in an expeditious global team environment, through excellent interpersonal and communications skills, high level of integrity, transparency.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving, strategic sourcing, category strategies, vendor management, collaboration skills, being result-oriented and contractual mindset are also essential to this position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Project.
- Great communication in written and spoken English is the must.
- Open for Vietnamese local candidates only.
The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to be a part of a largest worldwide renowned organisation in beverage with regional exposure and impressive growth strategy. This position offers competitive package with healthcare insurance commensurate with experience, and other benefits provided by the company.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.