Argyll Scott is partnering with a multinational composite insurer to look for a high caliber internal audit manager.
- Oversees the completion of all phases of the audit process for assigned multiple concurrent audits to the required Group and IIA standards
- Maintains a strong understanding of key business, finance, and regulatory requirements for the area of the business
- Performs risk assessments that contributes to the entity's annual internal audit plan
- Develops effective relationships with relevant management within the business areas covered.
- Works with management in tracking action plans to assist with timely resolution
- Applies internal audit standards and best practice, ensuring application of GIA (group internal audit) standards/CAPT Methodology during audit reviews
- Ensure quality audit workpapers and reports, including quality closure criteria, delivered to the planned timeline
- University degree with recognized accounting (e.g. CPA, CA, CMA) or auditing (e.g. CIA, CISA) designation.
- Minimum 5 years audit related working experience in insurance/financial companies, with strong financial control and understanding on accounting standards
- Experience in Financial Services, Insurance or Internal Audit/other control functions
- Fluency in English plus an Asian language is highly preferred
Please apply directly or email your CV to kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk with your current salary, expected salary and notice period for the opportunity.