As an IT Business Process Transformation Lead, your primary responsibility is to lead all business process transformation initiatives across all departments and functions of the organization. You will be required to have a data-driven mindset to drive decisions and innovations in the organization. You will also work regionally to derive as-is and to-be processes.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading business process transformation projects across all departments and functions.
- Developing a roadmap and executing the implementation of the process transformation projects.
- Identifying opportunities for process optimization and driving continuous improvement.
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the organization to ensure that process improvements are implemented effectively.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external vendors and service providers.
- Providing training and support to end-users to ensure that they can effectively utilize the new processes and technologies.
To excel in this role, you should ideally have a business consulting background and be keen to move into an end-user environment. You should be able to leverage your expertise in business processes and data-driven decision-making to drive meaningful change within the organization. Additionally, you should have strong communication and stakeholder management skills, as you will be required to collaborate with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Koh Ching Wen (Xu Jingwen)
EA Reg No: R1108631