About the Company
Our client is one of the leading conglomerate companies specifically focusing on digital transformation programs. The role will be part of a division of the company providing IT transformation in supply chain systems to 50 Group companies across global. The team provides extensive IT services to 5 Main Line of Businesses in the company. It is responsible for providing IT Leadership, Operations, Delivery and Solutions with its Centre of Excellence.
About the Job
- Leadership role in at least one of the following function: Supply Chain Strategy, Merchandising, Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing Strategy & Operations, Sourcing & Procurement, Logistics & Distribution.
- As a senior member of this team, you will pursue & lead engagements leveraging various supply chain technologies to develop and implement strategies and operational improvement projects within the organization, as well as within an extended supply chain with suppliers and channel partners.
- Responsible for project delivery leadership, involved in business development and delivering strong proposals.
- Responsible for developing thought leadership and eminence addressing the latest in supply chain innovation and digital supply chain.
- Responsible for supporting the further shaping of the supply chain practice, developing and training professional supply chain Technology practitioners across multiple competencies in global.
- You will use your creativity and knowledge to define the future of supply chain technological landscape, leveraging on the art of possible in today's digital supply chain (e.g. IoT, Mobility, Cybersecurity, Analytics).
- Work with a variety of high-profile clients across key industries such as Consumer Business, Process and Hi-Tech Manufacturing and Energy & Resources.
Your role as a leader
- Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels, whilst continuously promoting a sense of loyalty and energizes others to act.
- Build and sustain a high-performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Develop and sustain long-term, trust-based relationships with stakeholders team.
- Manage the sustainable development of a strong pipeline of talent for current and future success, by driving a talent experience that differentiates Deloitte.
- Lead behavioral and cultural change through a supportive, collaborative and highly inclusive environment where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
Skills & experiences required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- A strong sense of business acumen and ability to write a business case.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Supply Chain functions designing and delivering technology solutions
- Ability to quickly identify business challenges and to focus on delivering results and generating business value across different Supply Chain functions.
- Good understanding in ERP (SAP, SAP S4 HANA/ SAP IS-Retail) or retail planning systems (e.g. Aptos TXT, SAP, JDA, SAS, Oracle, etc.) is a big plus
- Experience in project delivery environment, including but not limited to pace of delivery, organizational & people change management, stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills (including exposure to public forums / larger audiences)
To apply online, please click on the link above. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Ng on + 852 3695 5141 or email: email@example.com
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com.hk
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.