*Thai candidates only for this position*
We are recruiting several Product Owners (junior to senior level positions) for one of the renowned retail businesses in Thailand. This position comes with a hybrid working pattern (WFH 70%) and a good package.
- Ensure the product team consistently delivers maximum value to the organization
- Gather input from various sources and effectively prioritize tasks and initiatives
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all backlog items and their relevance
- Manage backlogs and keep them updated and in priority order
- Act as a representative of the business and balance the needs of stakeholders in the organization
- Oversee the release process, ensuring that deliveries can occur frequently during sprints for real-time customer usage and feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in product management, application management, or application development
- Must have technical skills, and can read API specs and basic database query
- Good interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Good command of spoken and written English
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please kindly send your updated CV to Kate Kulmee at email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.