Our client who is from a European IT Organization is looking for an IT Security Engineer. You will be in a team that you report directly to the CISO. This is a permanent opportunity.
- Implementing security solutions to existing and newly built infrastructure / systems - EDR, PAM etc.
- Work with various stakeholders such as Project Managers to maintain existing security solutions but also to enhances its security measures.
- To be the main point of contact whenever a security incident occurs
- To oversee various systems - ensuring Public Key Infrastructure are up and running - TLS/SSL etc
- Minimum Diploma / Degree with at least 3-6 years of working experience in IT / Cyber Security Operations or Engineering
- Technically hands on in VAPT, Patch Management, AV, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role require to communicate closely with various stakeholders
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.