Argyll Scott is working with a valuable top 5 banking in Thailand. with the expansion of digitalization areas, they are looking for a Lead Automate Tester with experience managing team and full skills in Automation test to join the company.
** Only Thai candidate is acceptable for this position**
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications of the project to
- Implement a test case to coverage the feature and functions of the products on both Mobile and Web applications.
- Generate test case, test scenarios, and report test following requirement to drive the good workflow.
- Identify and fix any defect/bugs and report to Producer team.
- Managing Test Script in automate function and non-function.
- Ensure work quality on test scope before released and deploy.
- Working closely with Software engineer team and producer team to ensure working process, requirement, timeline, and new feature impacts are clearly understood.
- Driving, Managing and Leading QA Automation Team including motivated and provide work guideline to junior QA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any related fields.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Automation test, Automation test frameworks.
- Clearly understand of testing concept, basic testing technique, software life cycle.
- Strong analytical skill, conceptual thinking, management skill, planning, and documentation.
- Familiar in banking business or financial services industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent English communication skills and effective cross-team communication.
- Good Analytical, organization, problem-solving skills, and able to work in Fast-paced environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.