* Strong Python programming skills with visualisation
* Analyze, monitor and improve existing trading models, algorithms and systems
* Carry out data analysis and mathematical modelling on large sets of time-series data
* Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics or any other analytical / quantitative related field of study
* Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
* Solid background in data structure and algorithms
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.