About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a leading bank in Thailand is expanding their business capability. They are now looking for a Lead PMO to their team in Bangkok.
- Deliver corporate strategies execution through implementation and transformation
- Set up projects KPIs and monitor progress as well as leading and analyzing projects to ensure their alignment with timeline and budget
- Collect and analyze data and in charge of progress report and presentation
- Stay on top of the market, conduct competitor and impact analysis on the products give to enhance product strategies
- Take an advisory roles to support project completion in terms of strategic guidelines and strategies
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager from a top-tier management consulting firm with a hands-on approach to end-to-end project management execution with project man-days of approximately 3,000, preferably from system integration or operation process projects
- Strong knowledge of Corporate Strategy & Corporate Measurement
- Currently or in the past assumed a Manager role and the ability to work independently
- Strong communication, analytical thinking and project management skills
- Thai native speaker with a good command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.