Due to continued growth our global client is seeking an experienced L&D professional to join their team. Reporting to the Regional Head of Talent Management & Learning, you will play an integral role in leading and driving people initiatives across key enablers such as Learning and Development, Talent management and Workforce development.
* Partner with Business to initiate, build and execute comprehensive learning and talent strategies which address multiple and diverse business imperatives.
* Project manage key learning initiatives, drives and implements deliverables for effective business outcomes
* Drive analysis and reporting of learning metrics to assess impact of learning initiatives, leverage insights to make recommendations to enhance the learning experience for our people.
* Ensure clear communication of purpose, consistent application, and practice in accordance with guidelines and timelines
* Partner with leaders to build up the organizational capability to accelerate internal talent growth, with a focus on key talents, critical roles, profiles, and competencies
* Collaborate across the business to strengthen employee engagement and create a leading learning experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related fields
* Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in in Learning & Development/OD ideally in the consumer or retail sector
* Resourceful with strong change management and collaborative skills to partner and influence senior stakeholders
* Set high standards of ownership, accountability and performance for self and others
* Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to perform efficiently with high level of accuracy in a dynamic environment
* Able to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347