My client is a leading European investment bank with prestigious reputation globally, currently looking for a manager to lead the team and manage the daily operation of loan service.
- Responsible for receiving client/ agent instruction and conduct signature verification for loan processing
- Access credit conditions prior to loan processing
- Handle waiver, amendment requests or enquiries from clients or agents
- Prepare memo for loan drawdown, rollover, repayment, early prepayment and secondary trade
- Handle regulatory and control reporting
- Support operation and control functions of the business by coordinating with relevant counter party
- Minimum 4 years of experience in loan transactions in banking industry
- Previous supervisory or leadership experience in handling loan products, including bilateral and syndicated loans
- Solid understanding in banking operation
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese or Mandarin
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.