Flexibility and great working culture
Our client is expanding their company and seeking for a Logistics executive to join their company.
- Work with different department to ensure the on-time delivery
- Handle daily logistics, warehouse, and freight forwarders operations
- Help to manage the logistics expenses for account payment, data entry and update logistics reports
- Handle the inventory and distribution operations (Stock movement , support on report / exercise)
- Follow up with sales administration & customer service operations
You need to be
- Higher Diploma or relevant studies in Logistics, Supply Chain or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-year experience in logistics operation; Ideally is come from retail industry
- Good knowledge with SAP system will be an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.