- 3PL warehouse experience
- Ocean freight shipment
- Inhouse logistics
Our client is a market leader in the supply of amenities kits. They are looking for a Logistics Manager with 3PL warehouse experience and could work individually.
- Develop a Global purchasing strategy
- Conduct regular 3-PL reviews and provide necessary improvement suggestions to ensure its timely execution and implementation
- Develop and implement a savings plan delivering the targeted savings
- Maintain and update the logistics price list
- Business travel is required
- Degree holder in Merchandising / Supply Chain or related disciplines would be an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in purchasing or sourcing
- Highly self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin is a MUST
- Excellent command of computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.