Our client is one of the world's leading cosmetics and beauty company., they are searching for a strong candidate as a 'Marketing Manager' to join their team in Thailand. The office is in the heart of Bangkok district. If you are up to challenge, this role is ideal for you.
- Responsible and create concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support the guideline of product
- Deliver operation plan; to achieve business growth and objectives including market insights, revenue, profit for all the channels/categories of business and/or key customers.
- Responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation.
- Developing packaging with creative agencies and technicians to design the bottles.
- Manage P&L allocation to balance investments and financial returns.
- Minimum Bachelors' Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in an FMCG or Retail industry.
- Good communication skills, problem-solving and decision making
- Well presentation, issue management, planning, organizing and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage projects with strict adherence to timelines
- Strategic, creative and professional mindset
- Able to work in a team and perform leadership traits
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking
What's on Offer:
· Great package with other benefits.
· Growth career with one of the most successful FMCG companies in the world.
· Challenging role to enhance your experiences in FMCG field.
Apply for this job
· Click the Apply Button and submitted your CVs MS word or PDF with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.