A leading global luxury brand client is looking for a Media, Regional Senior Manager to join its Singapore office.
Reporting to the Head of Marcoms, the role will lead a team to define and develop the regional and in-country integrated media strategies across digital, display, paid, content, and social. The Media, Senior Manager will orchestrate the right messages at the right time to the right audience to build exposure and drive sales to brand's retail network and digital business.
- Deliver the global media visions into local in-country markets impeccably; develop regional strategies and playbook, and local countries plans, to achieving specific metrics around placement strategy, media mix spend
- Build and strengthen relationships with local agencies, social media platforms and digital channels
- Manage native content production and plan; oversee all local digital campaign specs and manage creative requests with the global/HQ Corporate Image division and local agencies
- Work closely with multiple departments (including marketing, merchandising, client, retail and digital business) to align critical business objective, campaign focus and target audiences
- 9+ years of experiences in media planning/buying, with a good focus in retail, luxury, lifestyle
- Comes with hybrid experiences: in-house/client-side and agencies
- Mature, strong leadership, with growth mindset
- Strong English linguistic skills
- Passionate in and has affinity with luxury
- Between S$130,000 and S$195,000 annual base, + variable performance bonus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421