This position is to lead and manage a talented Mobile (Android, IOS) team to build meaningful and consumer apps for our client. Below are some tasks you will do:
- Act as a technical advisor to application development teams to plan, implement, and support new and existing mobile applications.
- Architect, design, and develop scalable, resilient and fast mobile applications.
- Lead and participate in producing deliverables to high quality standards.
- Work closely with Product Management and development teams to satisfy business requirements for new features.
- Drive Test Driven Development throughout the lifecycle of the application.
- Perform and support system-level troubleshooting.
- Execute all projects in compliance with company development guidelines. Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of mobile solutions including, but not limited to, executing code reviews.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related field with at least 10++yoe building consumer/financial mobile apps.
- Proficient Objective C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, Flutter, React Native
- Strong understanding & experience with Design patterns, Data Structures
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, gRPC to connect mobile applications with back-end services
- Demonstrable capability to use OS frameworks for multi-threading, data persistence, and adapting user interface across multiple screen sizes
- Experience with developing custom UIs and animations
- Familiarity with ad integration, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with performance and memory usage tuning
- Developed a culture of benchmarking and optimization
- Well versed with code versioning tools such as Git and continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Comfortable working in agile product development environment, building from scratch and continuously improving it.
- Drive architecture and technology choices for the mobile products.
- Ability to lead mobile projects through the complete development lifecycle.
- Good English and Vietnamese
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.