My client is looking for a Network Solution Lead that owns, manage and deliver network infrastructure requests and projects throughout their lifecycle.
You will cover all aspects of Voice and Data networking including traditional Data (Routing and Switching) requests, SD WAN, Security, Data Center Networking, Meraki and Wi-Fi and may include involvement in critical global requests in addition to regionally specific. Having UCC, IPT, Contact Centers will be an advantage.
You will be handling business requirements, crafting solutions , working with in-house resources, capacity teams, outsourced teams and vendors to ensure cost-effective and on-time delivery of solutions that meet business partner's requirements,
· Conduct network solution requirements and provide pre-project consulting to the business, recommending network solutions to solve business problems.
. Co-ordinate service introduction, hypercare, documentation, operational handover and if necessary, provide support for operational issues.
· Provide regional and global support for request management process; representing region to develop global standards, processes and best practices for Networking; acting as an escalation point for specific projects.
· Proven experience in managing outcomes in an IT infrastructure environment of large MNC environment
· Good technical knowledge and experience with two or more of the following infrastructure components: SDN, SDWAN, Network Automation, Cloud Solutions, 5G, DHCP/DNS, WAN/LAN topologies and services, WLAN, MPLS, IP management tools, network management applications, Internet, IPT, QOS, EIGRP/BGP, unified communications, multimedia/VoIP solutions, SIP, and contact center technology
· Knowledge and/or Certification on Cisco data networking products and IOS, firewalls, load balancing technology
· Experience managing technically complex telecommunication deployments and projects
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Tan Yi Yun
EA Reg No: R1103437