We're currently seeking Oracle DBA to work for a global IT consulting firm located in Bangkok (near BTS and MRT stations). These positions come with a hybrid working pattern and need a fair command of English.
- Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases
- Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients
- Design, implement and maintain new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management
- Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance
- Database refresh to non-production DB
- Daily database health check monitoring, tuning and minor SQL reviews
- Ticket handling includes incidents, service requests and problem management
- Perform capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Strong experience in Oracle Database
- Ability to carry out DR activities
- Well-versed in Database migration methodologies
- Well-versed in Oracle Patching and upgrades and migration activities
- Database optimization & Database security admin
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Should be able to lead and guide a small team by distributing work and delegation of tasks as per priority
If you're interested, please send your number with your updated CV to Kate Kulmee at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be in contact shortly.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.