Argyll Scott is partnering with a well-known general insurer to look for an P&C underwriter.
- Underwrite and maintain a profitable book of all lines of business
- Determine and recommend acceptable pricing and terms, within underwriting authority, on new business and renewal
- Evaluate reinsurance needs and coordinates as necessary within company and departmental guidelines
- Innovate and enhance technical pricing models, methodologies, and sophistication
- Provide relevant training/briefing to business stakeholders
- Support ad-hoc analysis and new business opportunities assessment
- Provide customer and market insights via competitor analysis
- Assist in evaluating comprehensive product performance and support portfolio management decisions
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in General Insurance industry
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Familiarity with Insurance market
- Fluent in both English and Chinese preferred
- Good communication and analytical skills
Please apply directly or email Karen Yung at kyung <@>argyllscott.com.hk with your current salary, expected salary and notice period for the opportunity.