About Our Client
Our client is an innovative specialty materials manufacturing company with reginonal head office in Bangkok and manufacturing site in Samutsakorn. They are looking for a "Plant Finance Manager" to set up a new team. You will be the first finance & accounting person of the company with support of CFO from HQ company.
They are looking for a Plant Finance Manager to lead the team of operational accountants and finance officers at thier plant.
- Set up a new team and procedures of finance & accounting of the company
- Develop management reporting systems including working to strict group deadlines
- Monitor the treasury position and investment project of the plant
- Participate in cost saving initiatives and budget controlling projects
- Prepare and monitor the justifications for CAPEX
- Produce annual budgets and quarterly forecasts as needed
- Ensure legal compliance of all taxation requirements including preparation of the annual tax return
- Ensure group compliance (SOX,TFRS etc.)
- Take responsibility for the preparation of the statutory accounts and management of the audit relationship
- Monitor and optimise the internal financial systems to ensure maximum effectiveness, efficiency and compliance with Group accounting policies
- Previous experience in a similar role in an international manufacturing companies
- Excellent analytical skills, process analysis skills, and attention to detail
- Professional Accountancy Qualifications/Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office (especially advanced knowledge of Excel). Hyperion Suite (HFM) experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in multiple countries
- Fluency in English (TOEIC above 800) and a native speaker of Thai
- Ability to work 6 days per week (Monday to Saturday) during the set up phase
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.