Argyll Scott Thailand, we are supporting our client in finding the position PR and Strategic Manager who responsible for the overall PR/communications, evaluate internal business plans, identify greater opportunity, PR/communications strategic direction and evaluate PR, CR, CSR works including SD campaign result.
- Generate Company Strategic, PR Strategy and Action Plan including overall brand reputation & sustainable trust to support core business unit and front liner operations.
- Develop, implement and update Strategic Leadership and Direction quarterly.
- Gather information, research and analyzing data to support daily operation of PR, CR, CRS works.
- Develop external communications including leadership success stories, reports, and other materials that communicate corporate's achievement over the years.
- Strategic searching for worthwhile awards opportunity in area of business, organization, people, SD and etc. where applicable covering both domestic and international arena.
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in MBA, Economic, Statistic & Data Analytic, Marketing, or other related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in strategic planner, PR - Communications and branding communication.
- Good skills in data analyst, research, presentation and communication.
- Able to review overall/big picture scale to clarify any decisions or choices effected the long-term viability and the overall effectiveness of the PR, CR, CRS and SD campaigns or programs.
- Experienced to utilize online media effectively and professional in social media, market trend and sentiment.
- Excellent communication skill both Thai and English.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.