- Stable and long-history company
- Indirect Procurement (machinery, equipment, tool and spare parts)
- Based in Shenzhen
Our client is a global leader in electrical components and parts manufacturing. Its headquarter is in Hong Kong and expand its business to 22 countries worldwide. They are looking for a Manager who will be leading a team of 10. And you will report to the Director based in Hong Kong.
- Tracking the project plans including spare parts, machinery, tooling and equipment.
- Sourcing strategy for projects on a global scale and working with procurement and engineering teams.
- Develop inventory program with suppliers.
- Analyzing the results of suppliers' audits and reviews.
- Negotiate with the suppliers and manage the cost analysis to perform the best of the cost approach.
- Liaising with suppliers including the business contract management
- 8+ years of experience procurement experience in the manufacturing field
- A degree holder in engineering or a related discipline is preferable
- Strong communication skills with complex internal and external partnerships for the project
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Experience in leading a team
- Work location: Shenzhen / Jiangmen (Hostel provided)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.