Product Manager - Mobile App Platform
Our client, who is a highly reputable organization within digital design industry, is expanding rapidly and is currently looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their team. The role with be reporting to the CTO of the organization and works closely with other Product Leaders. The role is a permanent / full-time opportunity
- To steer the roadmap of the organization's existing products and to manage other relevant teams to ensure release processes are within the budget and timeline.
- To lead its vision of the product and work closely with other product teams in order to discuss any product related issues / problems.
- To deliver its products and to meet or exceeding expectations based from client's requirements, which includes product gaps and issues.
- To build and implement solid support plans in order to maintain the organization's products
- To bring forward market strategies by having a close interaction with internal stakeholders.
- To spot and identify potential areas via UX studies, quantitative search etc.
- Discuss and support existing features and functions with relevant teams.
- Market trend analysis to have some activity awareness from competitors
- To be the main person when it comes to product related matters
- Bachelor's degree with at least 4-6 years of working experience as a Product Manager, especially within the area of managing digital products such as mobile applications etc.
- A person who has experience digital products within the Agile methodology
- Good communication and impersonal skills as the role require to influence stakeholders to align the company's product visions and goals.
- A person who is comfortable to work in a fast and dynamic environment.
- A person who is good in building professional relationships as well being a good team player.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.