As a program manager, your primary responsibility is to oversee the successful delivery of a program, which typically involves managing multiple projects within a broader initiative. Here are some key pointers for the job description:
- Budget Management: You will be responsible for managing the program's budget, including creating and monitoring the budget, ensuring that it remains within the allocated funds, and making adjustments as necessary.
- Contract Management: You will be responsible for managing contracts with external vendors and ensuring that the terms of the contracts are met.
- Resource Management: You will be responsible for managing the resources necessary to complete the program, including personnel, equipment, and materials.
- Delivery Oversight: You will work with delivery teams to ensure that the program is delivered on time and within budget. This includes monitoring progress, identifying and mitigating risks, and resolving issues that may arise.
- Government Account Management: You will be responsible for managing government accounts, including ensuring compliance with regulations, managing audits, and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Senior Stakeholder Management: You will work closely with senior stakeholders to ensure that the program is aligned with organizational goals, to provide updates on progress, and to address any concerns or issues that may arise.
Overall, as a program manager, you will play a critical role in ensuring the success of the program by managing resources, budgets, contracts, and stakeholder relationships. Effective communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills are essential to excel in this role.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Koh Ching Wen (Xu Jingwen)
EA Reg No: R1108631