We are working with a large financial services company, looking for a Programme Manager with front to back change and cross functional experience.
- Driving initiatives that are typically of a strategic nature and require coordinated delivery by business and infrastructure functions
- Planning, and coordinating activities across areas from project scoping stage to delivery and handover to the BAU environment
- Leading project teams in determining business requirements and translating requirements into execution plans
- Managing all aspects of the project, including costs, resources and risks, ensuring that there are effective governance arrangements, supported by comprehensive reporting
- Maintaining an end-to-end view across the region's portfolio of change initiatives
- Previous track record in leading cross functional/ front-to-back, business change programs in an Investment Banking (Global Markets) environment
- Demonstrable understanding of the front-to-back environment and subject matter expertise from prior roles in an infrastructure function or Markets product/ asset class
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid problem solving mindset coupled with a desire to get 'hands on' into detail
- Skills that will help you in the role:
- Prior consulting experience (to Financial Services clients) or similar role in a COO/ Business Management capacity at an Investment Bank
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple initiatives concurrently across a diverse book of work
- Formal external qualification/ accreditation in project management (e.g. PMP, Prince 2) or delivery methodologies (Agile) would be an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.