A global banking group are currently looking for an experienced regulatory change Programme Manager to lead a change project at the regional level reporting to the global programme director.
- Programme/Project Management
- Regional lead for the programme working with programme teams across Finance, Risk etc.
- Lead PMO and Project Management teams
- Programme implementation, governance, support, reporting etc.
- Senior stakeholder management
- Proven experience of leading regulatory change within Risk or Finance
- 8+ years solid Project/Programme management background
- Advanced understanding of regulatory environment, developments and supervisory practices, expertise at dealing with regulators advantageous
- Banking/FS exp
- Suitable Project Management qualifications
This is a 12 month rolling contract that is renewable on a multi year project.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.