Project Engineering Manager (FMCG)
Project Mechanical Engineering - Food Production - Strong Management - FMCG - MNC - Based in Eastern Seaboard - Up to 180K Plus Other Benefits
An International FMCG Company
- Responsible for all activities of the projects.
- Monitoring and controlling to ensure the project objectives are met include measuring progress and taking corrective action.
- Working closely with project stakeholders and able to discuss with them clearly.
- Implementing and planning the engineering activities. Monitor and review the proposal and requirement to ensure the optimal process, selection, and complete scope of work
- Leading and monitoring resources to minimize manhours cost on projects.
- Reviewing of project design includes the process, machine, and construction.
- Well understanding of construction standards and compliance, Safety compliance,
- Managing and controlling the cost of the project as per budget and controlling the quality standard of work
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- More than 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment in the F&B business
- At least 5 years of experience being responsible for Project engineering management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are preferred.
- Have knowledge of the process of Mechanical and Electrical/Control.
- Highly skills in people and project management
- Able to articulate ideas well, enjoys problem-solving & challenges with a positive work attitude and approach.
- Good command of English and computer literate
If you are interested, please apply
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.