Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of Core Banking. This role will responsible for initiate projects through the development of project charters and identification of stakeholders.
- Plan projects including forming project team, collecting and analyzing requirements, defining scope and activities of the project, estimating schedule and cost, identifying specialist Support from the Digital Transformation team
- Execute projects, assuring project quality, managing a diverse project team, managing communications, conducting procurements, and managing stakeholders
- Monitor and manage performance of the project to ensure that the project can be delivered according to timeline and to ensure that value is captured
- Report projects performance and concern to management team
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Core Banking Project/FSI , Lending or Deposit
- Fluency in English and Thai, both written and orally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and precision in work
- High level of ownership and responsibility
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Work experience in change management and process improvement
- Previous Project Management experience
- Thai Nationality Only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.