about the company & job
This international organisation has an outstanding global reputation for its products, a clear number one in the market, whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
Be part of the digitalization journey, the project manager will play a crucial role in delivering and taking ownership of successful execution, leading the migration, and driving the ERP & CRM project forward. A great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
Reporting to the Program Manager, you will be delivering the full cycle of end-to-end ERP projects.
- Manage project scope, timelines, costs, quality, planning, reporting, and project governance
- Stakeholder management, managing vendor, ensuring line of sight to project delivery performance
- Effective communication and influencing, working with stakeholders across all levels
- Creation and management of a project delivery schedule including resource plans and management of project resources
skill & experience required
To succeed in this role, you must possess experience in delivering a full cycle of end-to-end projects, ideally experience in ERP & CRM systems.
- Domain experience in Sales & Distribution, Inventory & Warehousing, and finance systems has added advantages.
- Degree holder in related discipline from recognised University.
Any referrals or sharing this posting to your Linkedin/Connection/friends will be much appreciated
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Leo, Khoo Yan Jie
EA Reg No.: R1551092
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.