Our client, a US Tech Startup in Vietnam, is seeking a QA Lead (Manual). They are prioritizing growth in the Vietnam business, so this is an incredibly exciting time to join the company.
Reporting to Engineering Manager, this role will be an excellent QA Lead to join their talented team in Hanoi. You are responsible for leading the QA Team to make sure that all products are fully tested and meet the high-quality bar.
- Work closely with product managers to fully comprehend the most innovative conversational AI product including Widgets, Web Apps, and REST APIs.
- Design test strategy and detailed plan for each product release and assign tasks to team members.
- Execute the test plan together with other team members, create test reports, and work with engineering for bug fixes.
- Lead a team of mid to senior testers including hiring, training, and mentoring junior members.
- Ensure high-quality output of the test team at all times.
- Propose and lead team initiatives to improve the test team's knowledge, performance, and skills.
- At least 4+ years of experience in testing web apps/mobile and intensively leading test teams.
- Solid understanding of software testing practices and agile development.
- Must be able to work in a distributed team.
- Ability to work in a metrics-based, fast-paced, and dynamic team.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English.
This is a great opportunity for ambitious talents to accelerate their career in a dynamic team. If you are interested, please drop me a line via email@example.com or +84 938 790 578 for more information.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.